Official ICAO/IFALPA/IATA Guide to FRMS
What is it?
Currently on the second edition (2015), this is a co-branded Implementation Guide for Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS) for operators.
What are the highlights?
- How FRMS compares to previous approaches (prescriptive approach) to fatigue
- Understanding Fatigue and the science stuff
- Understanding FRMS in the context of operations
- How to implement FRMS
- SARPs, Measuring and monitoring Fatigue
- Controlled rest procedures
- Safety Performance Indicators
You can access and download the manual here.